Sunday, February 28, 2010

Misc Thoughts

- Very happy with the diet changes this week - egg whites with the snacks, AMAYW veggies at lunch.

- Kung fu situps are going to be challenging - Patrick took me through how to do them; it's going to be tough at first!

- Results serve as positive reinforcement - over the past 4 weeks I've been seeing incremental improvements in my overall weight (losing about 1 kg a week). But this past week in addition to that, some of my other numbers showed good improvement (bodyfat decreased from 18.2 to 15.6%, visceral fat decreased from 8 to 7.5, muscle mass increased from 34.5 to 35.8%, and subcutaneous fat decreased from 11.5 to 10). Seeing direct results like this really reinforces my resolve to continue the attack on my fat for the next month and a half! Not only that, but it also shows me that change will not happen on a weekly basis, but as long as I stick to the plan, good things will happen! Really looking forward to finishing the second half strong!

3 comments:

  1. Attack that fat! Awesome! Hope your family in Hawai'i is relieved and relaxed after yesterday's warning...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The results of your first 45 days are awesome, not only in the numbers but in the photos as well.

    Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot! Shivani, thankfully the whole tsumani thing in Hawaii was much ado about nothing. You know how it is, there's the announcement, everyone makes the bum rush for the grocery stores, and in the end, nothing happens! Thanks for asking though!

    ReplyDelete