Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Aw Yeah!

This is Erik's blog, where he kicks it old school!

I like the intro Patrick, so I am going to leave it there.

Day 1, it's finally here and a lot sooner than I thought it would be. Ever since I switched jobs last year, I have been meaning to rededicate myself to being physically fit. However instead of doing what I did previously (exercising without set goals and paying only minimal attention to diet), I wanted to do it "right" (ie create/follow a plan that incorporated exercise and diet while increasing my knowledge in both). In reading the PCP website and the experiences of its participants, I felt that I finally found a program that addressed what I was looking for.

It felt good to start the program today (doing the exercises while decreasing my serving sizes) knowing full well that this is only the first step, and things will get progressively challenging from here on out. Looking forward to experiencing the next three months with all of you!

3 comments:

  1. It was nice meeting you at Patrick's studio yesterday. Congratulations on taking your first steps into a better and healthier world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Erik! Can't wait to read about your experiences in the PCP life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sean/E,

    Thanks for the support!

    - Erik

    ReplyDelete