Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 5

It was a relatively successful day today. Today was my first day in the office this year (I was away for business in London since the beginning of Jan, got back to Tokyo on Fri, and took Monday off so I could have three days to readjust to Tokyo time) and things were not as hectic as I anticipated. My legs weren't nearly as unhappy today as they were yesterday, and I had a pretty good workout after I got home from work.

One thing that I got to thinking about today is how my coffee consumption at work will be affected by PCP. While I will have the occasional grande Caramel Steamer or Honey Milk Latte (I bounce between Starbucks and Tully's, no real loyalty to either), I tend not to drink the sweetened stuff on a regular basis. I do, however, rotate between one (or two) of the following on a daily basis: grande Caffe Misto, iced Soy Latte, Coffee of the Day, or Caffe Latte (whole milk).

Patrick, can you tell me if I will need to sacrifice/restrict any of these in the coming weeks, or am I going to have to wait for one of the Friday emails for the answer???

4 comments:

  1. You will have to wait! lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about the future. Just take it day by day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tea may save you a bit:

    http://www.amazon.com/Celestial-Seasonings-Roastaroma-Tea-Bags/dp/B000168QRM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been a big fan of Celestial Seasonings Tea, but I've never heard of this flavor before! Will definitely try it!

    ReplyDelete